Unlock your entertainment world with Xtream IPTV
Tivimate is one of the most advanced , easy to use , smooth and modern graphic interface IPTV player for big screen android devices (Android TV).
Those who opt for the Premium version of TiviMate are provided with tons of valuable features including:
- Scheduled recordings
- Custom recurring recordings
- Support for multiple playlists
- Parental Controls
- Favorites management
- Customizable TV Guide update intervals
- Customizable Panels transparency and timeout
- Customize Groups and Channels
- Manual Channels sorting
- Turning on the last channel on the app start
- Auto frame rate (AFR)
- Reminder to automatically play channel
This guide will show you How to Install and Use TiviMate on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android TV/Google TV.
The guide also provides setup instructions and more to help you get the most out of TiviMate on your preferred device.
TiviMate is one of the best IPTV Players available for use on any device including the Amazon Firestick.
TiviMate offers both a free version and a premium version of the service.
The premium option includes tons of advanced features not available with the free version that make it one of the best IPTV Players available.
Step 1 – Prepare Firestick/Android TV for TiviMate APK
1. From the home screen of your device, hover over the Find button and then click the Search box.
2. Search for and select Downloader.
3. Choose the Downloader app.
4. Click Download or Get.
5. Wait for the app to install.
6. You will then encounter Downloader Ready to launch! message.
7. Return to the home screen to hover over Settings and click My Fire TV.
8. Choose Developer Options.
9. Click Install unknown apps.
10. Find the Downloader app and click it.
11. This will turn Unknown Sources to On for the Downloader app and enable side-loading on your device.